Tierra Alta Guatemala
- Highlands Guatemala is located in the village of Llano Verde, Rio Hondo, Zacapa. 90 miles from the capital city of Guatemala.
- The Camp sits on 30 acres, in the base of the mountains with a river that runs next to the camp.
- The facility has the ability to host 750 campers at one time. (With 35 staff and 50 volunteers)
- Highlands Guatemala is currently partnering with over 120 local churches in Guatemala.
The Rawlings Foundation offers overnight camps as well as day camps and covers the cost of transportation, lodging and food for all campers.
Even with the camp under construction, Highlands Guatemala hosted its first camp in July of 2021.
- 111 campers attended and 65 made a decision for Christ!